Ranch dressing is the perfect addition to any type of meal, especially salads and wraps. As it’s become more popular, ranch dressing has gotten many different labels, including ranch, ranch style, ranch-flavored, and hidden valley ranch. For this reason, it can be not easy to find what you’re looking for in the supermarket if you’re not sure which one you want.
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Buttermilk Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix can be added to various dishes to provide some variety.
– BUTTERMILK: Make your friends and family always want more with a new type of Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix that doesn’t contain any preservatives.
– DIP & DRESSING: You can create a zesty dip by combining sour cream with spices and topping it with your favorite vegetable, or use it to mix milk or mayonnaise into a delicious Ranch salad dressing.
– SEASON: If you are looking for something to mix up your everyday cooking or even one of your family recipes, try sprinkling the dry mix over the dish to make a tasty change.
– GLUTEN-FREE: For your next backyard BBQ or dinner party, try this Ranch dressing, It tastes as good as it is versatile: you can use it as a condiment for all sorts of dishes or as a topping for a salad.
– DINNER Made EASY: A pinch of Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix goes a long way for easy, fast, and kid-friendly weeknight dinners.
Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic (Dried), Modified Corn Starch, Spices, Onion (Dried), Maltodextrin, Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Calcium Stearate.
How to make it
To make the dressing, in a bowl, mix together 1 cup buttermilk and 1 cup mayonnaise, adding the contents of the packet. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to let it thicken. Before serving, stir. To make the fresh dip, in a bowl, combine 16 ounces of sour cream with the contents of the packet. For a low-fat and calorie-conscious recipe, you should use a reduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise or sour cream.
Ranch Dressing is a delicious, creamy salad topped with a combination of secret ingredients and flavors that leave you wanting more. If you love it as much as I do, then make your own Ranch Dressing at home. Ranch Dressing is usually over-priced in grocery stores for something so simple, but making it at home can save you money, Enjoy.